Position Title:Warehouse Operative
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 25kg unassisted and maneuvering heavy products unassisted or via team lift.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and ask clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 25kg unassisted and other heavy lifting unassisted or via team lift.
- Team player with strong, consistent work ethic.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is an advantage.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Able to provide proof of identification and employment eligibility.
Wayfair is the destination for all things home: helping everyone, anywhere create their feeling of home. From expert customer service, to the development of tools that make the shopping process easier, to carrying one of the widest and deepest selections of items for every space, style, and budget, Wayfair gives everyone the power to create spaces that are just right for them.