Position Title: Goods in Inspector
Location: Balsall Common, UK
The Production Worker II performs a range of production tasks and operates a variety of production machinery. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with the ultimate goal of zero accidents.
- Completes troubleshooting while operating equipment, including performing and documenting limited preventative maintenance
- Monitors, measures, and records quality assurance data including, but not limited to, dimensions, weight, or other specific information
- Tracks orders, utilizing appropriate equipment, moves material to enable the production process to flow efficiently and effectively
- Comprehends and accurately follows specific detailed operational instructions and prints for job and setup operations
- Follows specific quality criteria to maintain quality system requirements and assists in training less experienced staff
- Observes safe work practices maintain a safe and clean work environment and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Ability to read various instructions
- Able to recognize and solve typical problems that can occur in own work area; evaluate and select solutions from established options
- Solid oral and written communication skills
It’s why we consistently deliver solutions for the most challenging environments and why customers worldwide rely on our advanced technologies, products and services for aerospace, defence and selected energy applications.